• The Bearcats as a team are continuing to develop. The defense is getting better, and forcing turnovers. The running game is also becoming more and more reliable. If Gunner Kiel can stay healthy, UC has a solid shot at winning the AAC. Of course, going through one, two, or more quarterbacks a year is nothing new for UC………..
• Utah has now beat UCLA, Oregon State, and USC in back-to-back-to-back thrillers.
• Further confirmation the Big 12 does not play defense – TCU put up 82 points.
• Traveling to Happy Valley and taking on Penn State during a white out night game is a difficult task for any team. However, it is still unclear just how good Ohio State really is. The Buckeyes take on Sparty in Michigan State on November 8th, which will go a long way in determining the Big 10 champ, and potential Playoff contender.
• If the Playoffs Were Tomorrow:
1. Mississippi State
2. Florida State
3. Notre Dame
• Swag of the Week goes to Western Michigan…
By Technical Writer: Andy Smith