- All treat no trick on Halloween in NOLA. The Bearcats are now 5 – 3 and 3 – 1 in the AAC.
- Havoc in the AAC. Cincinnati, Memphis, Houston, East Carolina, and UCF are in a five-way tie for first place.
- Florida State escapes AGAIN! They were down to Clemson (won in OT), North Carolina State (down 24-7 in 1st qtr.), and Notre Dame. Louisville somehow managed to surrender a 21-point lead. #5 Winston gathered the troops in the second half despite hobbling around on a sprained ankle. Good for FSU because if they lose a game, the selection committee will drop the ACC leader like a rock.
- West Virginia has officially recovered from their transition from the Big East to the Big 12, at least football-wise. They are now a week-in-week-out competitor.
- Not even this Nicki Manaj parody could help Navy beat Notre Dame. Where was the ND defense?
- The Pac 12 is wide open. Utah is not allowed to play before 11 p.m. EDT.
- If the Playoffs Were Tomorrow:
- Mississippi State
- Florida State
- Next week should be interesting, and presents a full slate of games:
- Notre Dame @ Arizona State
- Kansas State @ TCU
- Alabama @ LSU
- Ohio State @ Michigan State
- Oregon @ Utah
- Swag of the Week goes to the Louisville Cardinals. They hit the Keg of Nails on the head with these awesome uniforms.
By Technical Writer: Andy Smith
Thanks for reading along! If you’re not familiar with the Bearcats Sports Radio story, beyond creating sports-related content, I am a Dad, Attorney with Graydon Head & Ritchey LLP, and a lover of all things University of Cincinnati (and America). If you ever want to connect, shoot me a DM on Twitter.